This week the following work was expected:
· Frame stair riser in the loading dock area
· Place landing and stairs in the loading dock area
· Continued tiling, installation of fixtures and accessories in lower level restrooms
· Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work in the ceiling, west end of lower level
· Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work in the ceiling of the Welcome Center
· Taping drywall seams on the walls and ceiling in the Welcome Center
· Tiling in Welcome Center restrooms.
· Begin installation of new office building elevator
· Demolition/removal of carpet in west offices
· Construction of concrete block walls in west offices (surrounding new elevator) on the third and fourth floors.
Next week the following work is expected:
· Strip bottom forms from previous concrete work in the loading dock area after one week drying time.
· Build walls in the dock area
· Installation of steel on the south wall of the loading dock alley area
· Continued installation of fixtures and accessories in lower level restrooms
· Installation of stall partitions in lower level restrooms
· Installation of ceiling tiles in the lower level
· Continued tiling in Welcome Center restrooms
· Continued taping of drywall seams on Welcome Center ceiling
· Work on Welcome Center stairs
· Application of first coat of paint in the Welcome Center
· Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing work in Welcome Center
· Begin installation of fixtures in the Welcome Center restrooms