· Preparing the granite paver layout for the Plaza and reviewing it with the architect
· Laying out the steps and ramps
· Demolishing the existing waterproofing in locations where concrete will be poured
· Framing for the concrete
· Coring holes for new drains
· Abating existing insulation on the plumbing elbow joints in the lower level. The abatement will be limited to four areas of the Burrill Hall ceiling. During the abatement, the work area will be sealed off and the air quality in the affected areas will be monitored.